❤︎【ASMR】❤︎ Picking Out Your Defective Robowaifu

❤︎【ASMR】❤︎ Picking Out Your Defective Robowaifu Full version available here: (it's 28 minutes long) - if you bought it before I updated the broken file, let me know and I’ll send it to you

Thumbnail art by me, her arms are behind her back to focus on more important things *q* (and because I'm lazy ;w;)

I was gonna add a robotic voice effect but it sounded too demonic ;_; so I ended up not adding one

The reason for her stiff speech pattern is to drive home the point that she's a robot I hope it's not too bad ffffffffff

I can't wait until school starts again it's almost here fucking finally, everyone will leave the house except me so I can record for longer and not have to do it in the car at night

then I can make you guys more content *-* hihihihiihi

___________

LINKS
🎀 ART CHANNEL:
🌸 DISCORD:
💕GUMROAD:
💜 KO-FI:
🌈 TWITTER:
🌸 INSTA:
💕 DEVIANTART:
💜 TUMBLR:
🌈 PATREON:
🌸 AMAZON WISHLIST:

roleplay,rp,role play,asmr,girl,anime,anime girl,anime rp,anime role play,anime roleplay,personal attention,gf,asmr girlfriend,asmr wife,wife roleplay,robot girl,robot waifu,robot waifu asmr,anime robot girl asmr,asmr robot girlfriend,asmr robot girl rp,asmr anime robot girl,waifu asmr,sugarwaifu,sugar waifu,asmr waifu,asmr waifu comforts you,comfort,comforts you,dandere,dandere asmr,relaxing,voice acting,voiceover,asmr roleplay,

Comments