Monika After Story Affection Mechanic Explained

Monika After Story Affection Mechanic Explained Here's a video I considered doing a while ago but didn't get to doing, so here's the affection levels mechanic in Monika After Story explained.

You can download the mod for yourself here:

www.monikaafterstory.com

I would like to thank my $5 Patreon tier:
Screwball

Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to Doki Doki Literature Club, they belong solely to Team Salvato.

Buy me a coffee here:

You can support me on Patreon here:


Join my discord here:



#Drechenaux

monika,after,story,affection,monika after story affection,affection levels,mas ddlc mod,ddlc mod,ddlc fan game,ddlc fan clip,ddlc fan video,affection cap,gain affection quickly,monika route,monika route mod,ddlc fan mods,mas affection,drechenaux,

Comments