Part - 10 merits and demerits of CBCS | new trends in assessment and evaluation | b.ed

Part - 10 merits and demerits of CBCS | new trends in assessment and evaluation | b.ed Aaj mai apko  B.ed me " new and recent trends of assessment and evaluation"   Topic me " PART - 10 me " MERITS AND DEMERITS OF CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM (CBCS) and choices of courses in CBCS" kara raha hu. Please video ko poori deke.

Mai apko B.ed ke sabhi subjects ko detail me padunga.agar apko b.ed se related kisi bhi subject me kisi bhi topic me koi bhi doubt ho aap comment box puchiye apko 100%reply milega.
Aap hamari email id bedbachelorofeducation@gmail.com
Par bhi questions puch sakte h apko jarur reply milega

types of credit based system (cbcs),meaning of choice based credit system,cbcs,CBCS,choice based credit system,grading system in cbcs,SGPA,CGPA,advantages of CBCS,disadvantages of CBCS,credit based system in education,new trends in assessment and evaluation,recent trends in assessment and evaluation,assessment for learning,learning and teaching,cdlu,cblu,crsu,mdu,igu,ignou,kuk,b.ed,bachelor of education,b.ed 1st year,b.ed 2nd year,important Questions,part 9,

Comments