EURO 2020 QUALIFYING MATCHDAY 6 - PART 1 - PREDICTIONS

EURO 2020 QUALIFYING MATCHDAY 6 - PART 1 - PREDICTIONS The Euro 2020 qualifying campaigns continues in the month of September and I thought I would try my luck to see if I could predict the outcomes of each and every match within the qualifiers.

In this video I try to predict the outcome of the matches that take place on September 8th 2019. Those matches are:

Georgia vs Denmark
Switzerland vs Gibraltar
Romania vs Malta
Spain vs Faroe Islands
Sweden vs Norway
Armenia vs Bosnia-Herzegovina
Finland vs Italy
Greece vs Liechtenstein

TWITCH ๐Ÿ‘‰
PATREON ๐Ÿ‘‰
Webpage ๐Ÿ‘‰
Twitter ๐Ÿ‘‰
Facebook ๐Ÿ‘‰
Subscribe ๐Ÿ‘‰
Other Work ๐Ÿ‘‰
Cass the Cat Championship Edition ๐Ÿ‘‰

#EUROFOOTBALL #2020 #EURO2020

euro 2020 qualifying predictions,Euro 2020 Goals,2020 Predictions,Euro 2020 Predictions,Euro 2020 Matchday 6 Predictions,Matchday 6 Predictions,Georgia vs Denmark,Switzerland vs Gibraltar,Romania vs Malta,Spain vs Faroe Islands,Sweden vs Norway,Armenia vs Bosnia-Herzegovina,Finland vs Italy,Greece vs Liechtenstein,

Comments