Wes Mackey - Blues Carry Me Home

Wes Mackey - Blues Carry Me Home Album: Life Is A Journey, Lyrics:
Blues carry me home
Where I belong
A home far away
Will bring me back someday
A home far away
Will bring me back someday

Blues carry me home
Back to where I belong
I've been gone so long
It's hard to go home
I've been gone so long
It's hard to go home

Blues carry me home
Where I belong
My mama and dad gave everything they own
cus mama and dad they gave everything they own

Thanks to Pham Son
Wes Mackey learned to play the guitar from the seasoned old blues players of the South where he was born and raised. At the urging of his father he eventually left “Big Estate” in rural South Carolina and moved to Augusta Georgia where his career really began.
His first gig paid 50 cents and a chicken sandwich but soon he found himself working in bands that would back up touring artists including Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Jimmy Reed, Stevie Wonder and many others.
At age 75 he was showing no sign of slowing down. Even with an endless list of collaborations, pursuits and projects in the works he just wrapped up a 2 week tour of France which ended with a performance in Paris iconic Jazz Club at The Etole Meriden.

Buy Album:


The video is with promotional purpose. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.

If you are an artist and want to be featured on the channel visit my website or write on don@donstunes.com

Don's Tunes on Facebook:
#Blues & Jazz Group:
Don's Tunes on Instagram:
Don's Tunes of Spotify:

Don's Tunes on Twitter:

Blues,Electric Blues,Slow Blues,Relaxing,Ballad,Audiophile,Male Vocals,

Comments