TITLE UPDATE 3.1 is Coming Sooner Than Expected! - The Division 2

TITLE UPDATE 3.1 is Coming Sooner Than Expected! - The Division 2 TITLE UPDATE 3.1 is Coming Sooner Than Expected! - The Division 2

Welcome back to The Division 2. In this video I want to talk about the newest update that's coming into the game and it's going to be sooner than expected. I was heading off to bed last night and saw a tweet from The Division 2 saying that title update 3.1 will be dropping on Monday which I'm happy to hear about, maybe some more bug fixes and preparation for title update 4 which I think is soon to come. State of the Game mentioned the update will be next week but seeing as maintenance is normally on Thursday, I thought it would come on Friday seeing as Thursday is a public holiday for the devs but I'm glad to hear it's coming sooner, credit to the devs for releasing their updates earlier than anticipated. Let's hope the armor glitch is fixed too. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I hope you enjoy the video :D

Subscribe to the channel:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#thedivision2 #gameplay #update

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

division 2,division 2 update,division 2 title update,title update division 2,title update 3,title update 3.1,division 2 title update 3.1,title update 3.1 division 2,division 2 title update 3,title update 3 division 2,division 2 tu3,tu3 division 2,tu3.1 division 2,division 2 tu3.1,title update 4,division 2 title update 4,title update 4 division 2,tu4,division 2 tu4,tu4 division 2,division 2 update 3,division 2 update 3.1,update 3.1 division 2,

Comments