Darth Revan Unlocked! How to Beat Tier 5 Easily! NO ZETAS! Scourge of the Old Republic | SWGoH

Darth Revan Unlocked! How to Beat Tier 5 Easily! NO ZETAS! Scourge of the Old Republic | SWGoH Want to hang out with me on a monthly basis ? Check out my Patreon!

AhnaldT101 Merch!

Darth Revan has arrived in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes! Today we do the Scourge of the Old Republic Ancient Journey Event and I show how I did the event without zetas and I show my strategy for beating Tier 5 of the event easily!

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!


star wars galaxy of heroes,swgoh,star wars,darth revan,darth revan swgoh,scourge of the old republic,scourge of the old republic swgoh,scourge of the old republic gear requirements,scourge of the old republic guide,how to beat tier 5 scourge of the old republic,darth revan gameplay swgoh,darth revan scourge of the old republic,ahnaldt101,ahnald,darth revan guide swgoh,darth revan ancient journey event swgoh,kotor,knights of the old republic,galaxy of heroes,revan,

Comments