The New ''DRIFT'' Color Styles in Fortnite! (FREE SKIN STYLES)

The New ''DRIFT'' Color Styles in Fortnite! (FREE SKIN STYLES) The New ''DRIFT'' Color Styles in Fortnite! (FREE SKIN STYLES)

Enjoying the Video? SMASH the ''👍'' Button!

► The Best Place for Gaming Content - youtube.com/c/iRushAlways

► Introduction!
• Whats up lads and ladies if your new to the channel Welcome to The Rush Hour, a community built on helping YOU become a better Content Creators! Need help? Advice? Inspiration? Hit me up on my Facebook/Twitter and I'll be sure to help out as best I can!

► Follow me!
• Facebook -
• Twitter -
• Instagram -

►Discord


► Where I get my music
• NCS -
• Ouse -

#CodeKeepRushin #SeasonX #Drift

► DISCLAIMER
• I DO NOT OWN THESE SONGS/CLIPS FROM FILMS. IT IS OWNED BY THE ARTISTS/ACTORS/STUDIOS AND THEIR PRODUCTION TEAM AND COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS TO THE SONGS/CLIPS ARE THEIR'S AND I AM MERELY BORROWING THESE MATERIALS FOR CREATIVE PURPOSES. ALL STUDIOS/CREATORS/OWNERS ARE GIVEN FULL OWNERSHIP

drift skin season x,fortnite catalyst drift color,fortnite drift color change,fortnite drift snowstorm,fortnite free skin styles,fortnite new skins styles,fortnite snow storm drift,how to get catalyst snowstorm style fortnite,irush,irushalways,new drift skin season x,new edit styles for skins in fortnite,new free items fortnite,new selectable styles fortnite drift,fortnite junk rift update,black drift fortnite,fortnite drift summer skin,

Comments